People in Corby have the chance to put their questions to the government-appointed commissioners that oversee finance and governance at Northamptonshire County Council.
The series of surgery-style events taking place across the county are giving members of the public a chance to meet both lead commissioner Tony McArdle and commissioner for finance Brian Roberts.
The drop-in session in Corby will be held on Tuesday 17th March at the Corby Cube and people can attend for a fifteen minute slot.
The commissioners have said they felt it important people had a chance to come and speak with them directly about the council.
The dates and times for each session are outlined below:
• February 11: 10am to 12.30pm, Northampton Borough Council, Guildhall, Northampton
• February 26: 7pm to 9pm, Borough Council of Wellingborough, Swanspool House, Wellingborough
• March 3: 7pm to 9pm, Kettering Borough Council, Bowling Green Rd, Kettering
• March 12: 2pm to 5pm, South Northamptonshire District Council, Moat Lane, Towcester
• March 17: 1pm to 3.30pm, Corby Borough Council, The Corby Cube, George Street, Corby