The Direct Debit Guarantee
Direct Debit Forms
One Stop Shop
The Corby Cube
- SIMPLE - just complete the Instruction overleaf and return it to us.
- CONVENIENT - no need to remember how much to pay and when.
- FLEXIBLE - if the amount changes, you do not have to complete a new Instruction. You will be notified at least 10 days in advance of any increase in your payments.
- TIME SAVING - no need for queueing.
- EFFICIENT - unlike standing orders, you do not have to complete a new Instruction each year.
- SENSIBLE - you will not be summonsed or charged additional costs.
- HELPFUL - it is the cheapest way for the Council to collect payments and helps us keep our costs down.
- This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies who take part in the Direct Debit Scheme. The efficiency and security of the scheme is monitored and protected by your own Bank or Building Society
- If the amounts to be paid or the payment dates change Corby Borough Council will notify you at least 10 days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed.
- If an error is made by Corby Borough Council or your Bank or Building Society, you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch of the amount paid.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by writing to your Bank or Building Society. Please send a copy of the cancellation to Corby Borough Council at the address below