Payment Methods

Online and other payment methods

Council Tax  balances are available on My Corby (registration required) you can also check your Housing Benefit payments as well.

Use this link to Make an online payment 

Payments may be made to the following accounts:

  • House or Garage Rent
  • Business Rates
  • Benefit Overpayment
  • Council Tax Weekly Payment
  • Council Tax Monthly Payment
  • Council Debtor Account
  • Miscellaneous Fund - Planning Applications 
  • Mayors Charity Donation
  • Train Station Car Park Payment
  • Love Corby

Payments may be made using the following Cards:

  •  Visa Card
  •  MasterCard
  •  Switch Card
  •  DELTA Card
  •  JCB Card

Your payment reference will be printed on your bill, invoice, rent card or other communication which specifies the amount owed.  
For a planning application payment Your Reference must be BG200/9308 and the planning application reference + property address must be entered in the Other Information field.

Please note the service will be unavailable between midnight Sunday and 00:30 Monday morning for backup purposes.

Make a payment  

Telephone Payments payments can be made on telephone number 01536 464618 and follow the instructions. You will need your account reference no & your debit/credit card details.

If you experience any problems with the on-line payments you should contact our Cash Office on 01536 464142


You can also make a payment at the One Stop Shop - see Contact Us for location and opening times

See related links for other payment methods.

Last updated: Thursday 5th September 2019 10:55:30 AM
Review date: Sunday 30th August 2020 10:54:52 AM