Online and other payment methods
Council Tax balances are available on My Corby (registration required) you can also check your Housing Benefit payments as well.
Use this link to Make an online payment
Payments may be made to the following accounts (you may need to scroll down to find your payment type):
- House or Garage Rent
- Business Rates
- Benefit Overpayment
- Council Tax Weekly Payment
- Council Tax Monthly Payment
- Council Debtor Account
- Love Corby
- Miscellaneous Fund - Planning Applications
- Mayors Charity Donation
- Tenant payments e.g. Insurance, Court Costs, Repairs, Administration, FTA Write On, Rent (using the Rent sub-account reference, NOT the tenancy reference).
- Train Station Car Park Payment
Payments may be made using the following Cards:
- Visa Card
- Switch Card
- DELTA Card
- JCB Card
Your payment reference will be printed on your bill, invoice, rent card or other communication which specifies the amount owed.
For a planning application payment Your Reference must be BG200/9308 and the planning application reference + property address must be entered in the Other Information field.
Please note the service will be unavailable between midnight Sunday and 00:30 Monday morning for backup purposes.
Telephone Payments payments can be made on telephone number 01536 464618 and follow the instructions. You will need your account reference no & your debit/credit card details.
If you experience any problems with the on-line payments you should contact our Cash Office on 01536 464142
You can also make a payment at the One Stop Shop - see Contact Us for location and opening times.
Payment via you Bank account
If you prefer to pay direct from you bank account the Council's bank details are sgown below:
- Account Name: Corby Borough Council
- Bank: National Westminster Bank
- Sort Code 60-06-11
- Account Number: 46830626
- Quote your Rent / Council Tax / Business Rates reference number
See related links for other payment methods.