Community Safety Partnership
The Corby Community Safety Partnership delivers action and activity through a range of partners, working together to create a Safer Corby.
Our team is made up of various organisations including Corby Borough Council, Northamptonshire Police, Fire Service and Northamptonshire County Council.
Our specific objectives and priorities are;
- Creating a healthier and safer environment to improve the quality of life across the Borough
- To reduce Crime and the Fear of Crime
- To work with partners to achieve our ambition
- To make a positive contribution to the quality of life of those who live and work in Corby
- To provide Value for Money services