Cottingham Road, Corby, Northants, NN17 2UN -see map for directions Tel: 01536 464042
Corby Boating Lake was constructed in the early 70's. It is a lovely facility at the heart of the town. The lake can boast a wide range of geese, ducks, water fowl and our residential swans. The recent environmental project has improved fishing stocks. There are also herons, gulls and kingfishers that visit the lake along with a host of woodland and garden birds.
Are you interested in volunteering? If yes, click here for more information.
- Day ticket coarse fishing - Adults - £4.50. 12-16 year olds/Concessions Full day £3.00, Half day £1.50. All under 12's Free.
- Please note the boating lake cafe is under a lease agreement for opening times please pop in.
- Children's play areas:
- Corby & District Model Boat Club- Thursday and Sunday Dawn-Dusk members only (new members always welcome)
- Parking available for users only
- Picnic area
- Adult fitness equipment (along Pat Fawcett Way - walkway towards Swimming Pool)
- Wheelchair access
- Friends of Thoroughsale & Hazel Wood