Reporting a Repair
Here you will find the information you need to report a repair for your property:
Contact Repairs on 01536 464646, to report a repair request or to check the progress of any previously reported repairs
You can also report a repair Online using the link below
Our Online Repair Reporting Service will allow you to:
- Identify and order repairs with the aid of simple to follow pictures and options.
- Print a confirmation of your repair order.
- Report the repair at any time day or night
An order will be placed on the next working day and an acknowledgement letter sent to you.
Priority 2 and 3 repairs, We have launched our text notification message service for appointments, reminders and cancellations to further improve our service to you.
You will now receive a text after having reported your repair. The text will go to either the landline or the mobile phone number that you gave us at the time of reporting the repair and will provide a record of the job number, expected target date or appointment date.
A reminder text will be sent 24 hours before your repairs appointment is due ensuring that you and our repairs team are available to complete the repair as scheduled.
If you have to cancel an appointment or are not in when we call to carry out the repair a ‘cancelled’ text message will be issued asking you to rearrange a mutually convenient time.
You will be required to provide the following information:
- Your name
- The address needing the repair
- Your phone number
- Your post code
- Your Email address can also be given and this will help us contact you.
Some repairs may require prior inspection e.g. guttering, roof repairs, plastering etc.
Repairs can also be reported using the following email address: Repairs.Online@corby.gov.uk
Priorities & Timescales
Listed below are details of the timescales and priorities for repairs
- Emergency Repairs: Priority 1 - within 24 hours
- Urgent repairs : Priority 2 - within 10 working days - See below for details
- General repairs: Priority 3 - within 35 working days
These jobs include all other everyday non-emergency and non-urgent repairs. Some fencing work will be batched for economy of scale
These jobs include -
- Electrical repairs (except emergency work, waylights and rewires)
- Minor leaks in the water system
- Partial loss of heat or hot water
- Blocked sink waste pipes
- Toilet not working (where there is more than one at the property)
- Minor repairs to windows or doors where building security is affected
- Glass replacement where security is affected