Rent Refunds

If your rent/leasehold account is in credit, you can leave the extra payment you have made on your account to help you avoid going into arrears at a later date, or you can pay slightly less for a while until the credit has gone.

If you would like a refund:

  •   Fill out a refund application form using the attachment below.
  •   Return it to us at: Housing Finance, One Stop Shop, Corby Cube, Parkland Gateway, George Street , Corby, Northants, NN17 1QG
  •  It can take up to 28 days for the refund to be processed from the date we received it in the department.

Before we post a cheque or refund direct into your bank account, we will deduct any charges you owe, for example housing benefit overpayment or service charge arrears.

N.B - If you are a council tenant please note a 1 week payment will be retained on your account as per your tenancy agreement.

Last updated: Wednesday 5th December 2018 04:40:37 PM
Review date: Wednesday 18th September 2019 04:40:00 PM