Do you have mounting debts?
Are you afraid to open your mail?
The Financial Inclusion and Support Service can assist with contacting creditors, negotiating payment arrangements, creating a financial statement and access to debt management solutions.
To access this service a referral is required via your Corby Borough Council Housing Officer.
Alternatively, if you need immediate support with any aspect of debt advice please visit the websites shown below for further advice.
- For free, impartial debt advice – www.stepchange.org
- For a free credit report for life – www.noddle.co.uk
- For local face to face debt advice – www.communitylawservice.org.uk
- For all aspects of debt advice – www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
- Debt and Money Management - drop in every Friday 12PM - 1:30PM No appointment necessary - Corby Mind