Boosting your Income and Grants

Do you receive all the income you are entitled to?

When was the last time you completed a benefit health check?

The Financial Inclusion and Support Service can assist with welfare benefit health checks, assistance to change your utility supplier, accessing charitable grants to help with utility debt, essential household items, winter fuel costs and much more. 

To access this service a referral is required via your Corby Borough Council Housing Officer.

Alternatively, if you need immediate support with any aspect of boosting your income and grants please visit the websites shown aside for further advice.

  1. For benefit health checks and identifying grants –
  2. For essential household items –
  3. For help with utility debt –
  4. To see if you are eligible for Warmer Homes Discount -
  5. For employment opportunities –
  6. For extra Housing Benefits assistance -
  7. For advice on switching your utility provider -
Last updated: Monday 6th August 2018 04:23:36 PM