Are you living in your overdraft?

Are you paying high bank fees or charges?

The Financial Inclusion and Support Service can assist with accessing a basic bank account, setting up or managing direct debits or standing orders and making regular savings. 

To access this service a referral is required via your Corby Borough Council Housing Officer.

Alternatively, if you need immediate support with any aspect of banking please visit the websites shown aside for further advice.

  1. For account switching advice -
  2. For a free guide on choosing your basic bank account -
  3. For our local Credit Union –
Last updated: Monday 6th August 2018 04:24:46 PM