Social and Affordable Rented Housing

Both council and housing association properties to rent in Corby are advertised through our housing allocations scheme called Keyways

Occasionally you may also find housing association properties advertised through RightMove and Homehunt

Generally, there are two forms of rented housing available as follows:

Social Rented Homes are owned and managed by Council and Housing Associations at low cost rental levels set in accordance with a government formula.

Affordable Rented Homes are a form of social housing provided as part of an agreement with Homes England, the Greater London Authority or the Secretary of State where the rent is set at up to 80% of local market rents.

Last updated: Monday 26th October 2020 10:36:11 AM
Review date: Thursday 3rd December 2020 08:10:51 AM