Advice and tips on water conservation in the home
Saving water is important as there is a limited supply, for tips on how to save water, water supply and pollution issues and campaign please use the following links
Link to Anglian Water page
Link to Corby Borough Council water pollution page
- Shower power: Aim to take a shower rather than a bath.
- Fix the drip: Fix all leaking taps to save water in the home.
- Hardy Plants: To save water in the garden grow plants that need little water.
- Save money: Consider fitting a water meter, they measures the water you consume, so you only pay for what you use.
- Grab a butt: Collect rain water from your roof and drain pipes in a water butt and use on your garden or for washing your car.