Corby Borough Council provide dog bins in its parks and open spaces and you can use the normal litter bins too as litter and dog waste are collected and disposed of in the same way.
- If you have a garden encourage the dog to go there. You can then bury the mess or alternatively clean it up and bin it regularly.
- If you walk your dog always carry the means to clear up after your dog. A simple plastic bag will do the trick or obtain poop scoops from a local pet shop. Remember to take a bag or poop scoop like you'd remember a lead.
- Every time your dog fouls "bag it and bin it". Take the poop scoop home and dispose of it there.
- Remember rain does not wash the problem away.
- Never let your dog out alone to go to the loo.
- It is every dog owners duty to clean up after their dog. There are no excuses, fouling is unacceptable!
If you find a full or a damaged bin please call 01536 464242
Please click on the link below to view a document which explains about the issues involved with dog fouling: