Council - Insurance Services

The Insurance Section (ENCOR) manages claims against the Council such as injury on public highways, subsidence damage (caused by the roots of street trees), landlord and tenant claims and damage caused by Council owned vehicles. The Insurance Section is also responsible for insuring the Council's assets, advising Council departments on their insurance needs, and the insurance arrangements for community and voluntary aided schools.

Anyone involved in an accident or incident concerning a contractor or public utility (gas, electricity, water) should contact them direct as they are responsible for their own insurance arrangements. Please contact Insurance Officer on 01536 464107.

Although Corby Borough Council does not provide insurance cover for the household contents of a Council tenant or Council residential leaseholder, such an insurance policy may be obtained through a special scheme arranged through Housing Finance.



Last updated: Wednesday 5th April 2017 09:14:37 AM
Review date: Monday 19th March 2018 11:39:02 AM