Your personal information will be held and used in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018.
We will use the information you have provided in connection with the administration of Council Tax.
We may lawfully disclose information to other public sector agencies to:
- prevent or detect benefit fraud and any other crime
- to support national fraud initiatives
- to protect public funds
We may also use basic Council Tax information about you, e.g name and address, in other areas of service provision if this:
- helps you to access our services more easily
- promotes the more efficient and cost-effective delivery of services
- helps us to recover monies that you owe us
We will not use your personal information in a way that may cause you unwarranted detriment.
If you require further information - please contact us