Council Tax - Moving Home

If you are moving into a property within the Borough you will need to register for Council Tax.

If you are moving out of the Borough you will need to inform us of this to ensure that your Council Tax account can be amended.

If you are about to or just have moved house then please let us know so we can amend your bill.

Please provide the following information

  • date moved in
  • date moved out
  • new address
  • old address
  • name of new owners/tenants/landlord

 We will be able to amend your account and let you know the amount of your new bill and make any necessary payment arrangement

Complete on-line change of address form you can choose which departments you want to be notified of of your address change using this single form.

 Find the Council Tax Band and amount payable of a property

Last updated: Tuesday 13th November 2018 10:13:57 AM
Review date: Friday 8th November 2019 10:13:24 AM