Council Tax - Change Of Circumstances

Certain changes to the household can affect the level of Council Tax that you have to pay.

These could be:


  • Moving House into a property or out of property within the Corby Borough Council Area.


  • An person over 18 years old has left or moved in:
  • A person, over 18 years old, has become or stopped being a student:
  • A person over 18 years old, has becomes an apprentice.
  • A person over 18 years old, has a change in circumstances.
  • A person over 18 years old, has gone to residential care or prison.

Disability Reductions

  • You have had to adapt your home due to a physical disability:

What to do if Somebody dies

  • The only occupier has passed away:

Non-Payment of Council Tax

  • Your income has reduced and you are having trouble paying:
  • You may be able to claim Council Tax support.


Please email to report a change of circumstances.

Last updated: Friday 2nd October 2020 08:38:08 AM
Review date: Thursday 16th September 2021 12:04:58 PM