Certain changes to the household can affect the level of Council Tax that you have to pay.
These could be:
- Moving House into a property or out of property within the Corby Borough Council Area.
- An person over 18 years old has left or moved in:
- A person, over 18 years old, has become or stopped being a student:
- A person over 18 years old, has becomes an apprentice.
- A person over 18 years old, has a change in circumstances.
- A person over 18 years old, has gone to residential care or prison.
- You have had to adapt your home due to a physical disability:
- The only occupier has passed away:
- Your income has reduced and you are having trouble paying:
- You may be able to claim Council Tax support.
Please use this change of circumstances form if you want to tell the Council Tax Section about a change in circumstances.