Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Street collections

To carry out street collections to collect money or sell articles for charitable purposes in a public place in England and Wales you need a licence from us. A 'public place' is a 'place where the public has access'.

Northamptonshire Licensing Partnership deal with all Environmental Health Licence Applications, in addition to the Licensing Act 2003 and the Gambling Act 2005.  This is to improve the service that the Northamptonshire Licensing Partnership currently provides, offering a consistent point of contact for all licensing across the five councils:

  • Corby Borough Council
  • Daventry District Council
  • East Northants Council
  • Kettering Borough Council
  • The Borough Council of Wellingborough

All applications should be made directly to the Central Administration Unit at East Northamptonshire Council, and accompanied by the relevant fee, also made payable to East Northamptonshire Council.


Last updated: Monday 15th February 2016 08:51:41 AM