Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website

Small Land Purchases

Small Land Applications

If, as a homeowner in the Borough, you wish to purchase a small parcel of Council owned land adjacent to your property you will need to complete a Small Land Application form and submit it along with a legible plan and the non-refundable fee.

A copy of the Small Land application form and flowchart is available to download in the attachments section.

Any queries can be sent to propertyservices.cbc@northnorthants.gov.uk

Last updated: Monday 7th June 2021 10:21:47 AM
Review date: Monday 23rd May 2022 02:18:30 PM