Safeguard Guidance

Local Housing Allowance will be paid to the tenant unless there are special circumstances. If there are special circumstances, Local Housing Allowance could be paid to the Landlord.
If you feel that you could have problems keeping up your rent payments and it would be easier for you if your landlord was paid directly, please complete this form. You can fill it in yourself or if you can't manage to complete the form you can see an Advisor in our Customer Service Centre or contact:

Corby Welfare Rights and Citizens Advise Bureau Tel: 01536 402099

Appeals and Reconsiderations Officer at Corby Borough Council Tel: 01536 464000 to make an appointment.
Please find below the Local Housing Allowance Safeguard Guidance for Corby Borough Council
Safeguard Guidance

Direct Payments Application Form

Please find below the application form below to apply for Direct Payments to your landlord.
Landlord Direct Payments Application Form for Local Housing Allowance

Please find below the application Form to give Landlord Bank Details for payment


Payment of benefit to Landlord form



Last updated: Thursday 18th July 2019 02:04:58 PM