Help with claiming your Housing Costs, budgeting or accessing online services

Please contact our Support Officers by email 

Services that can be arranged

  • Telephone advice on claiming Universal Credit, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support including claiming online.
  • Telephone support for ongoing Universal Credit, Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support claim issues.
  • Telephone support for enrolling for the Corby Borough Council My Account Benefit service
  • Signposting to more specialist support agencies - Citizens Advice Bureau, Social Services and disability services.
  • Basic budgeting support and how to maximise your income.
  • Home or office visits for vulnerable customers in exceptional circumstances.


Last updated: Tuesday 5th January 2021 04:23:48 PM
Review date: Friday 31st December 2021 04:21:34 PM