Go to the new North Northamptonshire Council website


As result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the advice for non-essential travel, we currently are unable to process supporting evidence for new claims and change of circumstance via documents taken into the Cube.


Important Information

Corby Borough is a Universal Full Service from 01/02/2017.

We may be unable to accept a claim for Housing Benefit.

You could get Housing Benefit to help you pay your rent if you're:

  • living in temporary accommodation, sheltered housing or a council hostel
  • receive a Severe Disability Premium

If you require assistance with your Council Tax Support, you will need to claim with Corby Borough Council, irrespective of your age.

Use the links below to access further information about Benefits


Last updated: Monday 5th April 2021 04:57:21 PM
Review date: Thursday 31st March 2022 04:56:07 PM