Council Tax - Annual Notification

You should usually get your Council Tax bill in March. It will normally be sent by post Corby Borough Council offering a number of options for paying the bill.

You will not receive a payment card. Please take your bill with you when you are paying in person.

Please see the link below -  How to pay your Council Tax

Link to Council Tax –

If there are any adjustments to your account, for example you start to receive Council Tax Support, your Council Tax Support changes  or you start to receive a discount, then an in-year bill will be sent.

Last updated: Tuesday 3rd March 2015 02:00:31 PM
Review date: Friday 26th February 2016 01:59:03 PM